Portable, Wall-Mounted, Ceiling Mounted, Ceiling Recessed, Inset Wall, Rear Projection, & Custom applications.
|A small selection of our most popular Da-Lite screens:|
• Handsome finished white aluminum case provides a clean look and allows easy installation of ceiling tiles.
• Designed to have the case installed during the “rough-in” stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
• Built-in SCB100, SCB-200 (RS-232 control), low voltage control and silent motor are available options.
• Designed specifically for ceiling recessed
installation in any conference or boardroom.
• Rugged, small to intermediate size screen.
• Ideal for classrooms and similar locations.
• Camlok roller system that operates on nylon bearings.
• Largest available pull-down projection screen.
• Manual screen for wall or ceiling mount applications.
• 3" diameter steel spring roller with ball bearings for easy operation.
Floor Model C
• Screen pulls up from case with reduced spring tension for easy raising and lowering.
• Ideal for rental, stage and hospitality applications.
• Gray or black carpeted Floor Model C is also available when screen is subject to abuse during rental situations.
• The floor stand, sold separately, is required.
• Unique feature of a pneumatic scissors mechanism for raising and lowering the screen surface.
• Lightweight and self-standing so it goes anywhere. Perfect for traveling or business presentations.
• Available in a 60", 80" or 100" diagonal video or 73" or 90" HDTV sizes with Da-Lite’s exclusive Wide Power screen surface.
• Available in a 60" or 80" diagonal video sizes with a Matte White screen surface.
From the world's leading screen manufacturers